Tuesday 26 July 2011

Two Tickets for our Gotham City Winner

Yesterday evening our Pulman Volkswagen winner Vicky Gray came to collect her prize.

We handed over the Batman Live tickets to Vicky at our Pulman Volkswagen site in Durham.

The Batman Live Arena Tour which started earlier this week is adapted from the DC Comic Series. Based on the original story, Batman is a theatrical extravaganza of thrilling stunts, acrobatic acts and illusions. Never before has Gotham City, Wayne Manor, the Batcave and Arkham Asylum been brought to life on stage in a more visually exciting way.

Being a Volkswagen owner herself, Vicky started to follow our page for the latest news and offers and was pleasantly surprised to win the tickets. Vicky commented;

“I wasn’t even going to check my emails but I’m glad I did. It was great I didn’t even have to do anything to enter”

As a Fox owner, Vicky found out about Pulman Volkswagen through a friend.

“I love my Urban Fox; it’s just the right size for me I can’t believe they are due to be replaced”

“I’ll definitely have a Volkswagen as my next car. If it’s not a Fox I quite like the Polo too. I’ve already been having a look on Pulman Used Cars at all the different ones available”



Thanks to all our Facebook followers who entered. Keep checking our pages for our next competition coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment